Limited Liability Company " KIEVSKOE "
(Agreement on the use of services http://santim.od.ua/)
1. General Provisions
1.2 This Policy establishes, in particular, the conditions for access and use of services, including sites http://santim.od.ua/. The use of the services means the unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the conditions specified in it, in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the services.
1.3 The Policy applies only to services that do not regulate third-party sites, to which the User can click on the links available on the services.
1.4 This Policy sets out the specifics of data processing by the Company when using
The user of the services. Prior to the processing of personal data that is collected and processed under the Program Rules, the Santim Loyalty Program Rules apply.
2. The personal data of Users received and processed by the Company within the framework of this Policy, the personal data of the User are:
2.1 Personal data that the User provides independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the services, or which the Company receives in any other way, including the personal data of the User:
• E-mail address
• last name, first name and patronymic
• phone number
• region and city of residence
• Date of Birth
• information about order
• delivery address of goods (when using delivery services)
• number of the Santim Loyalty Program cards
• information about accruals, write-offs of bonuses of the Santim Loyalty Program
• data on claims, complaints and other applications of the User sent using the services.
2.2 Data automatically transmitted to the Company by services in the course of their use using the software installed on the device, including information on cookies, information about the User's device:
• Internet protocol address of the User's computer (for example, IP address)
• browser type, browser version
• service pages, time of the User's visit, time spent on these pages
• unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, type of mobile device, IP address
mobile device, mobile operating system, type of mobile internet browser
• cookies and other data of these files
The information that the Company collects contains data, for example, on the number of users who have visited the Company's websites, the pages that have been visited, data on whether the User has visited the Company's services before and helps the Company to determine the services in which the User is most interested.This data also gives the Company the opportunity to improve and expand the User's experience.
2.2.1 Cookie data and similar tracking technologies The Company uses to track activity and store information. Cookies are small amounts of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to the browser from the website and stored on the User's device. The tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve services.
3. Purposes of collection and processing of personal data of users
3.1 The company collects and stores personal data necessary to provide services and services to the User, they are processed with consent to the processing of personal data, for the purposes and methods specified in clause 3.2, except for cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law term
3.2 The Company processes the User's personal data, including the collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction using automation tools and without using such tools, as well as by mixed processing for the following purposes:
• identification of the User when registering in the services or verification of the authenticity of the registered User (according to the Santim Loyalty Program Rules);
• providing the User with access to personalized resources of the services;
• installation of feedback with the User, including sending messages, requests regarding the use of services, processing requests and applications from the User;
• confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User;
• providing the User with effective customer and technical support in the event of problems related to the use of the services;
• monitoring the use of services;
• sending advertising messages to the User, providing the User with personal messages of offers, additional opportunities to use the service, services;
• improving user experience, quality of service and operation of services, ease of use, development of new services and services;
• analysis of user data, statistical and other studies of the interaction of the User with the Company and third parties.
4. Conditions for the processing of personal data of users and its transfer to third parties
4.1 The processing of personal data of users is carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On protection
personal data ".
4.2 With regard to all personal data of the User, their confidentiality is maintained and security is ensured.
4.3 The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal data and / or entrust its processing to third parties in the following cases:
4.3.1. the transfer is necessary for the User to use the Company's services;
4.3.2 in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Company;
4.3.3 in other cases established by the Santim Loyalty Program Rules and the current legislation of Ukraine.
4.4 The Services may contain links to other sites not operated by the Company. If the User
privacy or actions of third-party sites or third-party services.
5. Measures used to protect the User's personal data
5.1 When processing personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal information, as well as other illegal actions in relation to the User's personal information on processing personal data of the Company and the requirements of legislation on personal data.
5.2 The processing of personal data of users is carried out on equipment located in guarded premises with limited access by certain employees of the Company and only in accordance with their professional or labor duties. Such persons are prohibited from disclosing this information even after the termination of their employment relationship with the Manager.
6. Obligations of the Company and the User
6.1 The user is obliged:
6.1.1 provide the Company with accurate personal information of the User necessary for using the services;
6.1.2 inform the Company about changes in their personal data no later than 3 working days from the date of their change.
6.2 The company is obliged to:
6.2.2 ensure the confidentiality of the User's personal data;
7. Additional terms
7.2 Personal data of Users is stored by the Company for the period necessary for
the achievement of the above purposes of processing such data. Personal data can be destroyed in cases provided for by the current law or according to the official request of the User within 30 calendar days.
7.4 The new Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Company's website http://santim.od.ua/, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Policy.
7.5 If the User has any questions about the Policy, he can contact the Company for
contact information indicated on the Company's website http://santim.od.ua/ and receive a response within 30 calendar days